Every year I align my goals for the coming 365 days. Generally they don't change and many of them I achieve. It's this yearly force that moves my life through the daily trudge of existence.
So what happened to this blog, why has it not moved forward...after all of you read the initial posts you can hear that I had my heart and mind set on it. I sit here early in the morning contemplating this question. What went wrong? Being truthful to myself the whole exercise seems really daunting with a lot of work and a massive risk as to weather it would pay off. Who in their right mind would do this...
I'm asking myself the same question again as my goals for ext year are being
Lined up. If I do this I HAVE to committ. It'll take some cost, a lot of time, a lot of patience, and massive faith in the good nature of those who would understand my position.
So on that note - I have to...the dream slipped away this year. That's right I didn't help it even get a start, it just widdled away into nothingness.
Not 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment