Thursday, 18 November 2010

In bits and pieces

£28 a day...its been on my mind and its an awful lot of money to scrounge together from nothing.  I'm not shying away from the truth that for me to get the car this is what I need to do - I am however going to shift how I think about it with a slightly different tactic

Caterham parts catalogue.

I need to get hold of a parts catalogue and create a list of all the bits on this blog.  I will then 'buy' (by that I mean put the amount in my savings account) each part individually.  Over time I can then see how much of the physical car I already 'own'.  Not only that, for birthdays and things I can have friends buy me nuts and bolts - real parts of the car that they can claim as their gift to me, a gift towards my ultimate prezzie :-)

So, where do I get a Caterham parts catalogue from...

No comments:

Post a Comment